"THERE IS NO WEAK SIDE"
SLAP is an acronym for Sling-Loop-Ambidextrous- Plate. This unique product allows the shooter to transition his M-4 style from his primary shoulder to his reaction side. All without unhooking their Single Point sling from the weapon.
- Waterjet cut from Carbon Steel. They are not cast or welded like other sling mounts.
- Black Manganese Phosphate finish
- Loop is designed to accept most popular sling attachments as well as 1" regular webbing.
- Works with both Mil-Spec and Commercial Carbine Receiver Extensions. No special parts are required.
Notes on Slings & Mounts:
- The SLAP was designed to use Snap Style Hooks. Other attachments that function well are MASH hooks, Blue Force Gear UWL, and Snap-Shackles.
- Recommended slings are the Blue Force Gear UDC and Vickers VCAS, Jones Tactical Single Point, as well as the excellent Tac-Strap.
SLAPs are $20 per plate and $18 per plate for quantities of 3 or more.
*NEW* - FDE Coated SLAPS. $30-available for a limited time.
If you are interested in purchasing quantities of more than five please email me at email@example.com
1” Snap Hook- Black
1” Snap Hook- Coyote
MASH hook- Black